Skip to main content

Day 17

Comments

  1. Happy Saturday :-) Tired but better than good. I weighed in today, and down 3.5 pounds for the week, a total of 10.5 pounds. I watched so many videos where everyone seemed to have lost a pound a day, but they were juicing and I'm eating all vegetables. So my expectations were too high for the weight loss to begin with. Having said that, loosing 3.5 lbs a week is a big deal! I am basically eating around 500 calories a day which isn't easy. I also realize that my focus is on the weight and not the healthy / healing aspects of this cleanse, which I need to fix.

    My skin is doing very well. The one stubborn area I have is finally calming down. I am weening myself off of a few medicines (allergy, hormone) and that is amazing. Also, I have exercising and using all of my left fingers to type....Praise God. It's all getting better :-)

    I am happy that I work for AWS and feel blessed to have a good job. Dealing with challenging personalities is tough, but infrequent. This one I am dealing with just continues to pick and poke at me. So this is a test of my patience and anger. Through God and the strength within me, I got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment