Hello Day 8! Where are my healthy sisters on the blog !?! 🤣🤣🤣
Just had a great talk with Dashon, and I am now ready and better prepared to deal with my toxic coworker. He is a small ‘dot’ to me and I will not let his undermining ways get to me. It is NOT ME! I will not question myself, I will ignore his antics, and not react to him AT ALL. He will get no emotions or energy from me any longer. I will continue to do what I do, perform and excel. No one can stop that from happening because it is what I do. I am worthy!
Oh...the cleanse is going great! I’m ready for today :-)
Hello Day 8! Where are my healthy sisters on the blog !?! 🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteJust had a great talk with Dashon, and I am now ready and better prepared to deal with my toxic coworker. He is a small ‘dot’ to me and I will not let his undermining ways get to me. It is NOT ME! I will not question myself, I will ignore his antics, and not react to him AT ALL. He will get no emotions or energy from me any longer. I will continue to do what I do, perform and excel. No one can stop that from happening because it is what I do. I am worthy!
Oh...the cleanse is going great! I’m ready for today :-)