So I have an unhealthy relationship with food. Was bored most of yesterday in quarantine so I found myself looking up plant based recipes and looking at mukbangs, which are videos of people eating. I started watching them this year. When I can’t find a show to watch, I watch something related to food. I think that should probably change. Maybe I need to get into a new book / audiobook
Everything with the cleanse is going extremely well, I’m in the zone. About to get dressed and go to the client for a few hours and then work meetings.
Soups are ready for the day, going to have mint / lemon tea first thing this morning.
Happy Day 4!
ReplyDeleteHello Day 5!
ReplyDeleteSo I have an unhealthy relationship with food. Was bored most of yesterday in quarantine so I found myself looking up plant based recipes and looking at mukbangs, which are videos of people eating. I started watching them this year. When I can’t find a show to watch, I watch something related to food. I think that should probably change. Maybe I need to get into a new book / audiobook
ReplyDeleteEverything with the cleanse is going extremely well, I’m in the zone. About to get dressed and go to the client for a few hours and then work meetings.
Soups are ready for the day, going to have mint / lemon tea first thing this morning.