Skip to main content

Day 1 - It all begins today!

Comments

  1. Happy New Beginning Renew Restart Rejuvenate Day!! We WILL DO THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My response of these should / shouldn’t be allowed on our 30 Day Delicious Liquid Feast:

    - [ 👍🏾] Stevia drops
    - [ 👎🏾] Carbonated water
    - [ 👎🏾] Cashew butter
    - [ 👍🏾] Almond milk - unsweetened
    - [ 👎🏾] Coffee with caffeine
    - [ 👍🏾] Lentils, chickpeas (sprouted)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woke up this morning with my mind stayed on freedom!! Freedom from an overly AcidIc body!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely hopeful and excited about the amazing transformation my body is about to experience!

      Delete
  4. Had lemon water with ginger and about to go weed in the garden before coming back and having b12 and Iron. At lunch will have multi vitamin and in evening/night calcium magnesium zinc combo supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am about to have lemon and ginger water. And this morning I had b12 and calcium. At lunch I will have multivitamin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got this container of "single sips" tea pouches that have ginger, cinnamon, vanilla and black pepper with monk fruit. Directions are to add to a 16.9 ounce (500) mL) bottle or water or lemonade or to an 8-12 oz mug of hot milk or water. Shake or stir well. The container had 14 servings (2 week supply) 20 calories per serving. Container was $17 from YES ORGANIC. These are good for on the go when you don't have time to put all ingredients together of make tea because all you need is hot water or cold water but with the powders you could make your own pouches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These sound great, I'm going to try and find them on amazon.com

      Delete
  7. 61659468744__3A3BFA6F-235B-465D-8AA2-94262DBBF77F.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sound like an awesome jumpstart @ Anjelious!! It should totally last those days and what's great about it is you can always add another ingredient or two to a portion if you want to alter the taste and have two different flavors so not as monotonous especially if you don't have time to make an entirely different soup

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Day 1 is almost over, that was fast:-) It was actually a super day. I had squash soup for breakfast, Kale and carrot soup for lunch. Haven't had dinner yet, but it will be cabbage and carrot soup. I also had an OWYN protein drink around 2pm, which seemed to make me a little hungry - so I had a few bits of a cucumber. 64oz of water for the day.

    I have to drive to Herndon, VA tomorrow for work for a few hours, so hopefully I won't get too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grand Rising Sis!!
    Yes to Avocado I had some last night!! It is probably the sugar in the drink.. which makes it easy to see how sugar plays a critical role in food cravings encouraging microforms that want to be fed. Definitely have to take probiotics to address this.. learning as we go!! I am visualizing a fantastic day full of energy!! Take the iron and B12 this am before heading out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment