Mrs Ayanna AmenJuly 17, 2020 at 5:05 AM Grand Rising Sis!! Yes to Avocado I had some last night!! It is probably the sugar in the drink.. which makes it easy to see how sugar plays a critical role in food cravings encouraging microforms that want to be fed. Definitely have to take probiotics to address this.. learning as we go!! I am visualizing a fantastic day full of energy!! Take the iron and B12 this am before heading out!!
I’ve been listening to a few documentaries. One called Fat, Sick, and Dying. It was great! It was all about healthy your body through juicing. And now I’m watching one called Food Choices, and it talks about plant base diet is the best for you and has also saved lives. I’m using this time to educate myself....
Hello Day 2!
ReplyDeleteI’m about to get out of bed, my mind is clear and I’m ready for the day!
ReplyDeleteMrs Ayanna AmenJuly 17, 2020 at 5:05 AM
ReplyDeleteGrand Rising Sis!!
Yes to Avocado I had some last night!! It is probably the sugar in the drink.. which makes it easy to see how sugar plays a critical role in food cravings encouraging microforms that want to be fed. Definitely have to take probiotics to address this.. learning as we go!! I am visualizing a fantastic day full of energy!! Take the iron and B12 this am before heading out!!
I still need to purchase some iron. Today is going well, I haven't eaten enough or drank enough water. Need to step it up...
ReplyDeleteBut I have been taking my B12 and Calcium in the morning, and multivitamin at lunch.
I’ve been listening to a few documentaries. One called Fat, Sick, and Dying. It was great! It was all about healthy your body through juicing. And now I’m watching one called Food Choices, and it talks about plant base diet is the best for you and has also saved lives. I’m using this time to educate myself....
ReplyDelete