Skip to main content

Day 3

Comments

  1. Hello Day 3! Just waking up. My bowels have moved everyday so far, which is great!

    Food - I’m already tired of the blended soups I made, my highlight is the avocado I dice up on top of the soup. I’m going to freeze the soup I have left over after today and make new dishes tomorrow.

    Body - no pains or headaches. I can tell that I feel a little tired/slow this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Top of the Morning to you Sis just seeing I would say absolutely!! Your instincts were good especially during this initial transition.. they can also go in soups which of course you know..So this is actually the second time I am writing a message this morning because the first didn't post which is a little frustrating because the first message I thought was really good and I am not sure I will remember all my points. Overall I suggested adding a smoothie during the day packed with greens and non- acidic fruits (avocado, cucumber, and/or grapefruit etc). There was an AWESOME video that I recommend watching till the end because it was REALLY good info!! I will figure out how to get the link to you or post it. Also, don't forget your vitamins and minerals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again, just also wanted to update you that we just got on the road to head back to DC but are driving straight without stopping and getting a hotel etc.. so depending on WiFi or internet connection I may not be able to post. It will take approximately 20 hours..fun fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget Grapefruit if necessary at night!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment